1.Common design and communication strategy
Project partners have developed a common design and communication strategy with the aim of informing the public and target groups and for the successful design, visibility and implementation of the project.
2. Analyses of existing local, regional and national regulations and strategic documents
Project partners conducted analyses of existing local, regional and national regulations and strategic documents on both sides of the cross-border area, which will provide a broader picture of planning and management activities in the energy sector at the local, regional and national levels.
3. Energy poverty definition for cross-border area
4. Guidelines on energy poverty mitigation planning
5. Public call for interested households
6. Guidelines for enhancing energy efficiency in households
7. Analysis of current funding possibilities for energy refurbishment of households in the cross-border area
8. Analysis of available technical solutions for enhancing energy efficiency in the cross-border area
9. Energy audits and measurements of general building characteristics of family houses in cross-broder area
10. Detailed plans for enhancing energy efficiency in households
11. Project leaflet