1. Analysis of strategic and planning documents related to energy and climate together with energy and climate planning and management modes
As part of activity 3 – State-of-art analysis of best practices in strategic planning, the project partners prepared analyses of strategic and planning documents related to energy and climate together with energy and climate planning and management modes in order to determine the current situation and the way in which project partners countries participate in the implementation of national energy and climate policy and to identify areas for progress towards achieving the European energy and climate goals.
2. Public call for local government units for Sustainable Energy and Climate Action Plan development
In order for the project partners to select 2 local government units (1 in Medjimurje County and 1 in Zala County), two public calls have been published where local government units interested in development of Sustainable Energy and Climate Action Plan can apply in order to participate in the selection process. Public calls were published in Croatian and Hungarian language.
3. Joint methodology on strategy planning
4. Sustainable Energy and Climate Action Plans
5. Analysis of best practice examples in energy refurbishment and RES usage, climate change mitigation with the overview of similarities and differences between two states
6. Guideline for local and regional authorities regarding energy and climate planning and management
7. Project leaflet